Creating A Positive Morning Routine
Picture this Scene. its morning, you are in bed… the alarm is beeping…
What do you do??
Do you drearily hit snooze 5 times and then at the last minute drag yourself out of bed, only to gulp down a coffee and drive like a crazy person to work! or, do you spend your precious time on your phone checking Instagram and Snapchat? Guess what?! This is setting you up for a drag day. Morning time is where you can set your tone for the whole day!!
Lucky for us, it is Groundhog day everyday. .As we snooze, we lose all resistance to negativity, and wake up with a clean slate and a chance for a fresh start!
How do you want to be starting your day??
I prefer to ride the positivity waves myself! I advise my clients, as well as the normal, shower, brekky, and teeth routine, to also include a morning spiritual ritual. This helps sustain those good vibes throughout the day! Starting tomorrow, get out of bed when your alarm first beeps, and put your phone down!!
Try these spiritual ritual ideas:
- Mindfully drink a cup of tea or coffee. This means, as you are sipping away, you savour the taste of your beverage, and be mindful of your surroundings.
- Try some exercise, stretching, or go for a gentle walk
- Spend a few minutes soaking up some sunshine
- Meditate, there are plenty of free meditation apps available
- say, write or sing affirmations/mantras. Yes, I did say sing!! Try those in the shower!
- Make your morning ritual enjoyable, and it will immediately empower you and raise your vibe!
This month’s mantra suggestions:
I am energised and inspired.
I am healthy well and vibrant
Today is a great day!
All is well